The Outward Mindset
Seeing Beyond Ourselves
About the Summary
When individuals and organizations make the change to the outward mindset, incredible things start to happen. The outward mindset is focused on the objectives and results of the organization as a whole. It seeks to be helpful, responsible and make a real impact. It helps individuals see how they might be creating obstacles in the work of others, and helps them change the way they are working and relating to their team members in a way that creates real, sustainable results. Through true stories and simple yet profound guidance and tools, The Outward Mindset enables individuals and organizations to make the one change that most dramatically improves performance, sparks collaboration and accelerates innovation — a shift to an outward mindset.
- Leadership and Self-Deception The Arbinger Institute
- The Power of Identity Bill Wiersma
- How to Say Anything to Anyone Shari Harley
- The Power of Habit Charles Duhigg
- Success Intelligence Robert Holden, Ph.D.
- Pause. Breathe. Choose. Naz Beheshti