Achieving Success Through the Pursuit of Fulfillment
About the summary
In the Dark Horse Project at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, Todd Rose and Ogi Ogas studied women and men who achieved impressive success even though they blazed their own trail. In Dark Horse, Rose and Ogas show how the four elements of the dark horse mindset empower you to consistently make the right choices that fit your unique interests, abilities and circumstances and will guide you to a life of passion, purpose and achievement.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The exciting potential of the Age of Personalization.
- The four key elements of the dark horse mindset.
- Why talent is not truly rare and how to create opportunity for all.
- Inspiring stories of the dark horse mindset in action.
- Initiative Joshua Spodek
- Listful Living Paula Rizzo
- Hero On a Mission Donald Miller
- The Power of Regret Daniel H. Pink
- The Catalyst Jonah Berger
- Making Yourself Indispensable Mark Samuel