Barefoot in the Boardroom
Every Leader’s Guide to Navigating Change
About the summary
Certified as a Change Management Practitioner and Talent Optimization Consultant, Shara Hutchinson wrote Barefoot in the Boardroom: Every Leader’s Guide to Navigating Change to demonstrate how to assess one’s leadership capacity, change impact, and organizational health. She reveals the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve a leader’s most audacious goals. By following Shara’s proactive measures and techniques outlined in this book, business professionals will expand their leadership skills while simultaneously encouraging the growth of others.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- A vast array of proven techniques and strategies.
- The competencies needed to develop a high-performing team.
- How leaders can align their business strategy with their team.
- A signature change management strategy.
- How to expand leadership skills while encouraging the growth of others.