Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read 8-page text and 20-minute audio summaries, helping executives maximize their time and business intelligence. We have continued to enhance the summary content with author interviews, interactive author webinars, and video interviews with executives. We also have a strong multi-media library for integration into corporate training and online education programs. Soundview's subscribers worldwide include CEOs, government leaders, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics, and students.
Soundview's current line-up of products includes:
- Summaries of the best new business books of the year.
- All summaries in text and audio formats for the iPhone®, Kindle®, BlackBerry®, iPad®, MP3 players and other smartphones and tablets.
- Soundview Live™ Webinars with top authors like John Maxwell, Ken Blanchard, Stephen M.R. Covey, Daniel Pink, Patrick Lencioni, Marshall Goldsmith, and more.
- Executive Edge™ - a monthly professional development newsletter to enhance your current business skills and learn new ones.
- Executive Insights™ - video interviews with business leaders covering a wide range of topics including management, leadership, career and self-development, marketing, sales, and human resources.
- Interviews with today's top business book authors.
- A complete archive of digital summaries, webinars, audio and video interviews and newsletters in a personal or corporate library, searchable by competency, author and title.
- SmartTips® - Four-minute career-skills training videos with accompanying transcripts.
- Free Newsletters - Stay up-do-date with new books being released, author news, and reviews of top business books.
View Subscription Options