No More Excuses
The Five Accountabilities for Personal and Organizational Growth
About the Summary
Those who have achieved success recognize that true accountability makes the difference between success and failure. No More Excuses identifies the five accountabilities of successful people and organizations. These tenets encourage accountability in others and performance at the highest level. Whether you’re a business owner, a top executive, or a team leader, accountability starts with you and trickles down to everyone else. If you want to build an organization that achieves its goals and beats the competition, it’s time for No More Excuses.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To align your strategic intent with doing your right thing.
- To evaluate and optimize your space for growth.
- How to lead from the future instead of being stuck in the past
- The Success Model Sam Silverstein
- The Practice of Groundedness Brad Stulberg
- Empower Yourself John Martin
- The Time Trap Pat Nickerson, Alec Mackenzie
- Persuasion Equation Mark Rodgers
- You vs You Todd Cahill