Date: Thursday, December 15
Time: 12:00 PM ET
Speaker: Jim Stovall and Raymond Hull
Who we are, what we believe, and everything we stand for goes from theory to reality when we communicate. In this Soundview Live webinar, The Art of Communication, Jim Stovall and Dr. Raymond Hull use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication.
Stovall’s revealing stories mixed with Dr. Raymond Hull’s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to consider your audience to adjust your communication style.
- What your non-verbal communication says about you.
- The importance of communication through conduct.
- How to develop active listening skills.
- The importance of creating a comfortable environment for effective communication.