Checklists are a modest way to reduce failure, ensure consistency, and safeguard comprehensiveness. We use checklists to do the grocery shopping or to plan a weekend project. What if there was a checklist for running a successful business?
Jim Kerr provides an “executive checklist” for those dealing with the extreme complexities and challenges of the 21st century business world.
- Establish Leadership – the foundation for change.
- Build Trust – a vital component for enduring achievement.
- Strategy Setting – translating vision into action.
- Engage Staff – the way to gain support and accelerate success.
- Manage Work through Projects – a means to strategic alignment.
- Renovate the Business – a way to become “of choice.”
- Align Technology – it’s at the core of all we do.
- Transform Staff – the people part of enterprise-wide change.
- Renew Communications Practices – transparency improves performance.
- Reimagine the Organization – the expressway to the future.
To learn more about this checklist, how it works and how to use it, join us for our Soundview Live webinar with Jim Kerr on April 10th, entitled A Guide for Setting Direction & Managing Change. Put this eventon your must-do checklist.