In this summary of 12: The Elements of Great Managing, you will learn:
- What the 12 Elements of Great Managing are and how they relate to profitability.
- How having a friend at work can be extremely beneficial to corporate productivity.
- Why it's not just about having the right materials for the job but also about having a choice.
- Why it's crucial for employees to feel that someone cares about them.
- How productivity and financial success are correlated to employee engagement.
- What it takes to be a great manager.